Here are the original locations in case you can't read something because I spelled it entirely wrong:
1. Foothill Dining Commons, under right microwave
2. Music building, next to the entrance to the music department, bulletin board, general information
3. Wurster Hall, Lobby, to the right of the silver recycle bin
4. Kroeber Hall, 1st Floor, bulletin board across from Worth Ryder gallery
5. Strada, under the inside far left table
6. Law School building, main entrance, across from classroom 100
7. Sigma N (stands for "nu"?) frat house, front door
8. Hearst Gym, entrance closest to Kroeber Hall, 1st floor, old phone booth on the right
9. James Holston's office, Kroeber Hall, 3rd Floor (this location was chosen so that at least one chapter would be a success)
10. Shakespeare Reading room (I'm certain I spelled it wrong), upstairs, third table down
11. Evans Hall, Basement, computer lab hallway, next to mushroom pictures
12. South Hall, 1st floor, above the water fountain next to the elevator
13. Dwinelle Hall, 1st floor, under the large painted "D" to the right
14. Bear's Lair, on the glass case that encloses a taxidermic (is that a word?) bear
15. Haas Pavillion, Entrance closest to the Playhouse, lobby, under the only photo in the lobby
16. VLSB, 1st floor, column closest to the t-rex skeleton head
17. Sproul Hall, 1st floor, under the directory (I think I might have copied this wrong)
18. Chancellor's house, front door (probably thrown away)
19. East Asian Library, 1st floor, next to room #322
20. Barrow's Hall, 1st floor, make a left, next to materials exchange place
21. Moffitt Library, Free Speech Cafe, Right corner across from picture of Sproul Hall
22. Wheeler, 1st floor, near 106 (I think)
23. Wheeler, 2nd floor, next to computer lab
24. Wheeler, 4th floor, "Calls for Papers" bulletin board
25. Wheeler, 3rd floor, next to English Department entrance
I put a lot in Wheeler because I figured the people most likely to participate are the English majors. Maybe I am wrong.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment