Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Year, New Semester, New Methods

Today was the first release of 2011. Due to the unfruitful return of the narratives last year, I changed a few things around this semester:

1. I got a legit mailbox complete with lock and key.

2. I reformatted the instructions. Maybe they make less sense now, I don't know.

3. I have 23 locations documented and will use the same locations throughout the semester in the hopes that I can create an audience, as well as information on what types of people write and respond.

4. Each location has the same chapter.

So, I hope out of 23 places on campus one of them houses someone curious enough and creative enough to play this game.

P.S. I plan to post pictures of all the previous narratives at some point in the near future. :)

1 comment:

  1. the instructions make MUCH more sense now. And I like the thing to rip off at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete